In my last personal progress report, I intended to complete my draft report by the 20th. I was unable to complete it by said date, but did complete it yesterday, the 23rd.
During the meeting with my supervisor today, we reviewed the draft report. From this meeting, I have compiled the following list of adjustments for the draft:
- Elaborate (in either main body or appendix) on Alice and Bob
- APA format references (This can be done through Zotero)
- Clarify a few phrases within the report, and fix the typos
- Finish write-up about CV-QKD
- Potentially create a small conclusion about results from NIST section
- Potentially change diagram position to be above network description
I also still need to complete the glossary, which I will work at over the week.